01. Responsible for the processing of personal data
- Responsible: THE CAMPAMENTO KIDSWEAR S.L.
- NIF(ID): B70556352
- Address: Calle Capitán Troncoso 12 – 2º – 15001 – A Coruña
- Commercial Registry: Registro Mercantil de A CORUÑA T 3653 , F 135, S 8, H C 57616, I/A 1
- Email: email@example.com
In order to process your personal data, www.thecampamento.com complies with current local and European legislation, as well as its implementing regulations.
Therefore, it adopts the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided. Always according to the state of the technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
¿For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In www.thecampamento.com we treat the information provided by people interested in our services in order to provide an appropriate service and to manage the information you provide when you contact us.
How long do we keep your personal data?
The personal data you provide us with will be kept for as long as you are subscribed to our newsletter and for as long as the law requires us to keep them.
www.thecampamento.com will use the collected data to:
- Manage, provide and update the Service.
- Attend to the questions you raise.
- Send you our newsletter and/or offers from our business partners by e-mail, if you have given your consent or in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- You can unsubscribe from them from the email received, from your user account or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, you may not unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us, such as messages concerning the security of your data or the terms and conditions of the Service.
- Plan and develop the commercial activities of the Service, such as advertising, directly or through third party collaborators.
- Maintain the security of the Service, investigate illegal activities, enforce our terms and conditions, and assist law enforcement agencies in their investigations.
In addition, www.thecampamento.com may use users’ personal and non-personal information in the form of aggregated, anonymous data to be disclosed to third parties. We may also share statistics and demographic information about users and their use of the Service with third parties. None of this will allow those third parties to personally identify you.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is your consent. You voluntarily provide us with certain information about yourself in order to use the services offered www.thecampamento.com
Like all websites, for this one to work properly we have had to hire some services, therefore, can treat some of the data collected during your browsing, or when you send us a message, email, comment or make a purchase. These services are:
Analytics: Google Analytics
Email marketing: Mailpoet
Payment processing: Paypal
These service providers may collect and have access to information necessary for them to perform their functions, but are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
For the delivery of orders we have agreements with various parcel services, these services manage the information necessary for delivery (personal data and postal data of our customers).
We will also share information to which we are required by law when required to do so:
- If we believe it is reasonably necessary to satisfy any law, legal process or legitimate interest anywhere in the world. In any case, we will only provide the information strictly required.
- If we believe that this action is appropriate to enforce the terms and conditions of www.thecampamento.com
- If necessary to detect or prevent fraud or issues related to the security of www.thecampamento.com, its suppliers and users.
Right of Access: you have the right to obtain from www.thecampamento.com the confirmation of whether or not we are processing personal data concerning you and in that case you have the right to be given access to those data and to the following information: what we use them for, what types of data we are processing, whether we provide them to third parties, how long we keep them and if you have not provided us with your data from where we have obtained them.
Right of Rectification: you have the right to obtain from www.thecampamento.com without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data affecting you and you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
Right of suppression or right to forget: you have the right to obtain from www.thecampamento.com the suppression of your personal data without an unjustified delay when any of the following circumstances occur:
- It is no longer necessary for us to continue processing your data.
- You have withdrawn your consent for us to process your personal data.
We are not authorized to treat your data.
We have to delete your data in compliance with a legal obligation.
Right to limitation of treatment: you have the right to obtain from www.thecampamento.com the limitation of the treatment of your personal data if any of the following conditions are met:
- If you understand that your data are inaccurate, in this case we have one (1) month, counting from that we receive your complaint, to prove this circumstance.
- We are not entitled to process your data and you prefer to exercise this right to suppression.
- We do not need to treat your data for the purpose for which we obtained them, but you need them to make claims.
- If you have opposed the treatment of your data.
Right to data portability: you have the right to obtain from www.thecampamento.com the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading and to transmit them to another data controller.
Right of opposition: you have the right to oppose at any time, for reasons related to your personal situation, the processing of your personal data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
The personal data you provide are incorporated and will be treated in the files owned by www.thecampamento.com, in order to meet your requests, provide the service requested and keep you informed on issues relating to the activity of the company and its services.
You may at any time exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation of treatment and portability of your personal data by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
In any case you must identify yourself with your name and surname, as well as provide us with a copy of your DNI or national ID.
Here you can find the different models for exercising these rights.
www.thecampamento.com undertakes to respect the confidentiality of the data collected in the file, to use them in accordance with its purpose, to fulfil its obligation of custody and to adopt all the measures required to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access to the data, in accordance with the applicable regulations.
06. Information collected
Personal and non-personal information collected by the Service will reach us in three ways:
- the one collected automatically
- the one that you provide voluntarily and
- the one that we obtain through other services.
6.1. Automatically collected
This information shall consist of:
- The one collected by means of cookies or similar mechanisms stored in your device, always with your consent. See our Cookies Policy for more information.
- The IP from which the connection is made, the type of device used and its characteristics, the version of the operating system, the type of browser, the language, the date, the country, the time of the request, the reference URL or the mobile network used (among others).
- Data on use of the Service and possible errors detected during use.
- Data about your physical location using different technologies: GPS signals sent by a mobile device or information about nearest Wi-Fi access points or mobile phone antennas. In any case, this data is always collected according to the privacy settings of your device.
- In addition, www.thecampamento.com uses the following services:
- WP Bakery Page Builder
6.2. The one you voluntarily provide
This information shall consist of:
- The information, personal or not, that could contain the messages sent through the channels of contact established in the Service, for example your name, surnames, electronic mail or your telephone number. We use Cdmon as an email management service.
- The email address you provide to subscribe to our newsletter. If you use a third party’s email address, you acknowledge having their consent to do so.
- The personal information you provide to us when you register as a user of our website: name, surname, e-mail address and postal address data.
6.3. The one we get through other services:
We have profiles on the social network Instagram and www.thecampamento.com being responsible for the processing in relation to the data published on them. Those data will be treated according to the social network allow corporate profiles.
In no case will we extract data from social networks, unless it was obtained punctually and expressly the consent of the user to do so.
When, due to the very nature of social networks, exercising your rights depends on the modification of your profile, we will help and advise you to the extent of our possibilities.
As for the use of the online store, you declare that you are of legal age and that you have the necessary legal capacity to be bound by this agreement and to use the site in accordance with its terms and conditions, which you fully understand and acknowledge.
You declare that all the information you provide to access the Service, before and during use, is true, complete and accurate.
08. Security measures
We take all technical and organizational measures necessary to protect the security and integrity of personal and non-personal information collected. Both against unauthorised access and accidental alteration, loss or destruction.
The sending and remission of data that you make through the Service, is protected by electronic security techniques in the network as the SSL protocol. Likewise, the information supplied and stored in our databases is also protected by security systems that prevent access to them by unauthorized third parties.
We make our best efforts to have the most up-to-date systems for the effectiveness of these security mechanisms. In addition, we store personal and non-personal information for as long as permitted and required by law. The one that is not needed is destroyed periodically.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information collected, so you should cooperate and use common sense at all times on the information shared.
We will inform you of any changes by sending a notice to the email address provided and/or placing a notice in a prominent place on our website.